Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing a strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you a long term secure and stable employment.
In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process.
Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.
You have an impact on the following topics
As a Client Integration Team Lead (f/m/x) you will manage an integration team of 4+ project managers here in Berlin. You will support new and existing clients on a wide range of technical and operational integration projects. You can expect the following:
- Build, manage and develop a team of project managers
- Manage client onboarding - driving projects from kick-off until they go-live
- Reduce the onboarding time for our customers
- Configure our API’s for data transfers (no programming involved)
- Support during client side software configuration
- Prepare operational processes in our client warehouse for package expedition
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Translate requirements between Engineering and Business teams
With these skills you complete our team
- Ideally you have already managed a team before
- Experience with client or partner integration (ideally in the logistics, supply chain, E-commerce or SaaS industry)
- Project management experience in a fast multi project B2B environment
- Fluent in German and English language skills (at least C1 Level)
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
We are a fast-growing and well-established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown-up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative, and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of the latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 30 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of training for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!