Haufe Group is one of Germany's foremost providers of digital solutions and services for the workplace and a leader in ongoing training. We have dedicated ourselves to becoming a specialist in digital and web-based services. Headquartered in Freiburg, our corporate group employs more than 2,000 people in Germany and other countries.
We are looking for a talented Service Broker (m/f/d) who wants to join our Digital Enterprise Services Team in Freiburg, Germany.
Digitizing Processes, our success plays, over the whole company is your passion. You love to evolve effective and innovative solutions for the organization, ensuring that delivery solutions are lean and effective. You are living the vision of a digital company!
Einstieg als: Professional
- You are responsible for the design of new and for maintaining/developing existing services to meet requested quality, security and capacity by the business
- In addition you will take the responsibility for creating the most value added processes as possible over the simplest system landscape as possible. With the highest automation degree which is necessary and possible
- To achieve optimal results by benchmarking existing operational processes and leading on continuous improvement in accordance with the IT service strategy, you will be required to support the organisation in this process
- You will coordinate and drive projects from the Digital Enterprise Team’s perspective and you take care of the Service Strategy and Design stages of the service lifecycle
- To identify opportunities for shared services implementation across the company, you are working closely with business stakeholders and actively advocate for and drive expansion of the shared services portfolio.
- Last but not least you will design service offerings based on needs of stakeholders with an eye toward cross service management and operations.
- You hold a bachelors degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management/Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- You know how to build lean and optimal processes and you’re experienced in managing service strategy and design and a proven track record of introducing new services and growing the service portfolio
- You have demonstrated experience in providing high-quality service with incentivized SLAs/performance standards and technologies including ServiceNow, O365 platform, Sharepoint on prem/SharePoint online and Cloud Technologies (AWS, MS Azure)
- You could already gain experience with implementing shared services within an organization, so you have excellent skills in implementation and process consulting
- You possess strong leadership skills and extensive experience in communicating with senior government personnel
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an agile working environment
- Continuing education: in addition to the opportunity to enrich yourself with new knowledge in Communities of Practice and to take part in conferences and targeted continuing education, you also have the opportunity to take advantage of the Haufe Akademie's private continuing education offers at a reduced rate
- If you are expecting a craftsman or your car is on strike, you can also work from home
- And of course we offer you the classics: flexible working hours, a 39-hour week, mentoring partner during your induction period, Hansefit (reduced sports and leisure activities), job bike (attractive leasing offer for bicycles and pedelecs), coffee and water, company restaurants and top-equipped offices