Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Digitalisation Finance & Risk is a new department with a growing team of currently 12 employees and serves as the main interface between Finance & Risk and Statkraft IT globally. The department centralises digitalisation activities for Finance & Risk. This includes providing process excellence for core processes within Markets & IT, overseeing the functional system architecture as well as ensuring Finance & Risk strategy and ambitions are met through Finance & Risk projects and initiatives. Further part of the scope is to provide operational support for selected ETRM systems used in Finance & Risk along with respective system ownership.
We are expanding our system landscape and now looking for an ETRM-skilled enrichment to our team for the Senior System Specialist role (m/f/d) on business side.
As Senior System Specialist (business side) you will be part of the Digitalisation Finance & Risk team. In close collaboration with IT, you will support the build-up and implementation of a new ETRM platform for complex deals with the respective project team. Also, on the long-term, you will take the role of system owner representative for this ETRM system (business side). This includes duties around build-up and execution of a governance structure incl. system board meetings, setting up and managing enhancement processes, providing key user trainings and driving change management related activities.
Your tasks include:
- Collaborate with the project team and other relevant stakeholders to build-up and implement the ETRM system functionalities in an agile approach
- Create roadmaps in alignment with IT where applicable, prioritize resources to these deliveries and collect requirements from key stakeholders
- Take the role of the system owner representative on business side incl. build-up and enablement of respective governance structure
- Ensure a proactive and close dialogue with IT, process owners, project managers as well as other key stakeholders across Statkraft
- Collaborate with IT and other key stakeholders across Statkraft to provide operational support for the ETRM system
- Align with colleagues across the Digitalisation Finance & Risk on interdependent topics around processes, automation, innovation and other systems
- Build up, enable and engage the key user network for the ETRM system by coaching them on their role and providing respective training
- Be responsible for change management for the ETRM system incl. focus on governance, internal controls and drive for consistency and documentation
- Where applicable, support IT on key activities around vendor management
- Steer and co-define business requirements for tools and processes
- Ensuring consistency and alignment with other ETRM systems and Back Office/accounting systems
- Higher education in Finance, economics or engineering with strong academic results
- Experience in ETRM systems with preferably hands-on experience in Beacon for structured deals
- Ability to oversee the full lifecycle of a transaction from deal-entry to payment
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the energy market with a focus on Finance & Risk – operations experience in a utility business will be advantageous
- Preferably, you have hands-on experience with Python
- A true passion for problem-solving and for building the bridge between IT and Business
- High degree of service orientation and good stakeholder management skills along with respective communication skills
- High level of agility to operate in and adapt to volatile environments with a hands-on mentality and a clear “can-do” attitude
- Reliable team player with openness to continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Norwegian or German is beneficial
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The position is in Oslo (Norway) or Düsseldorf (Germany). Some travelling is expected.