We are looking for an entrepreneurial
Product Manager Sanitation (m/f/d).
The location of the position is Siegen or Emsdetten, Germany.
Dometic has been on a growth path since its start in 2001. The last five years we have doubled the size of the Company. We are now creating the platform for further organic growth and expansion. Launching new regional and global products in new markets is a vital part of this journey. We are therefore searching for an enthusiastic Product Manager to help create the additional businesses of tomorrow.
Your internal contacts and coworkers will most often be senior management, sales, product development, product management and marketing. Externally, you will reach out and work with agencies, research institutes, end-user distributors and suppliers.
Your goal will be to take a vision, an idea or a market opportunity and turn it into a real business. Alternatively, you will grow and improve profitability in an existing business, within the area, through strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets. You will be the business owner with your work focused on various areas of the business. Your end goal is making the business area a commercial success.
You will get the chance to be entrepreneurial but still have the muscles and processes from a big international company with fantastic products to create profitable global businesses from start to finish. You will report to the Product Area Manager Windows, Doors & Sanitation EMEA.
- Responsibility of the product portfolio for Sanitation solutions incl. Chemicals on primarily Recreation Vehicles (RV) and other areas if capable (e.g. Healthcare, Outdoor, etc.).
- Know the products of the own portfolio in detail and be first contact person for the whole assortment related topics.
- Work out and continuously update a product generation plan on a strategic view.
- Collect, generate and validate product ideas/requirements and initiate product development projects.
- Perform market and competitor analyses and built-up a strong market intelligence for the own market segment.
- Collect and evaluate all relevant data for creating Book of Requirements and Business Cases together with Sales and Product Development as main input for new projects.
- Support the project teams with focus on profitability, high level time plan, market launch and project reporting.
- Continually maintain the product information system on the latest status together with the master data responsible (MDR).
Who are we looking for:
Qualifications and Experience:
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
- Degree Business Administration & Engineering.
- Proven track record in comparable positions in product and/or project management.
- Extended experience in MS-Office.
- Experience with ERP-Systems and Product Management Software.
- Product knowledge in the area of Sanitation solutions and chemicals.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Product Development beneficial.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills.
- Readiness for international business travels.
- Personal experience with mobile living (camping, sailing, etc, …).
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with quick comprehension.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Advisory competence, sense of responsibility, assertiveness.
- See and understand the end-customer needs as well as the needs of OEM customers, dealers and end-user.
- Social skills.
- Focused on details.
- Mentality of collect information (together with other people/division).
- See and understand the big picture of the own market segment and the own product portfolio.