Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing a strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you a long term secure and stable employment. In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process. Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.
You have an impact on the following topics:
Successful cooperation with various logistics partners on the first mile (freight forwarders) and the last mile (CEP service providers) all over Europe form the basis for our business. Our operational logistics team takes care of the day-to-day relationship with our partners and manages the logistics network across the entire transport chain. As a Process Manager Logistics (f/m/x), you will support our operations by mapping and redesigning processes and by identifying improvement potential. The following tasks are part of your exciting daily routine:
- You are responsible for processes and data analysis in the logistics operations teams (first and last mile)
- You will plan and implement operations-related projects
- You standardise our transport solution for the entire transport (FM&LM = pallets and parcels) and ensure E2E transparency
- You are responsible for conducting analysis on operational performance issues
- You define metrics to evaluate and continuously monitor the performance of our operational partners
- You work closely with the Business Intelligence and Customer Operations teams
- You are the central contact person for system development
- You directly report to the VP
With these skills you complete our team:
- You have a university degree, e.g. Master's degree in engineering, mathematics or computer science
- You already have professional experience in logistics, ideally in parcel logistics
- You have very good knowledge in database queries as well as process tools
- You are a structured person with very good analytical and methodical skills
- You are fit in Excel and Google Sheets including common functions (e.g. Pivot Tables, Solver)
- Your English is business fluent, German would be a plus
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
We are a fast growing and well established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 30 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of trainings for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g. table tennis)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!