Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing a strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you a long term secure and stable employment.
In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process.
Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.
You have an impact on the following topics:
The successful cooperation with various last mile logistics partners (CEP service providers) in other European countries forms the basis of our business. We offer our customers a selection of high-quality and individually suitable carriers on the "last mile" to the customer. Our logistics team takes care of the development of cooperations with these partners and manages the daily operations of our logistics network. As part of this team, you will be responsible for our business relationships with CEP service providers in Europe.
This includes the following aspects:
- You oversee the development and expansion of partnerships with last mile service providers and work independently in your region (Italy or Iberia).
- You support the implementation process of our carriers
- You further develop the service offer together with our carriers
- Preparation and execution of regular business reviews
- Operational support of the service providers in their daily business as well as monitoring and evaluating their performance
- You are the exclusive interface to our carriers for the operational area
- You interface with key internal stakeholders such as the implementation team, customer service, finance, etc.
With these skills you complete our team:
- University degree in business administration, economics, logistics or a comparable field of study
- Several years of experience in (transport) logistics
- First experience in last mile logistics
- Quick understanding and comprehension of processes
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for the assigned area of responsibility
- You work routinely with MS Office, especially Excel
- Easy communication in English and Spanish and/or Italian - every other language is a plus
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
We are a fast growing and well established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 30 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of trainings for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, teamlunch, hackdays)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!